2. COPYRIGHT AND LIMITATIONS ON USE. The content displayed on the Web Site ("Content") is the property of WAMC or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This Web Site and the Content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, create derivative works from, or store any Content from the Web Site. You also agree not to distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content from the Web Site to anyone, including but not limited to someone else in the same company or organization, without the express prior written consent of WAMC.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. Due to the number of sources from which the Content is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such Content and the Web Site. The content and the web site are provided "as is", without any warranties. WAMC and its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, timeliness, non infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the content available through the web site, or the web site itself, and WAMC hereby disclaims any such express or implied warranties. Neither WAMC nor any of its affilitates, agents or licensors will be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the web site and any content at the web site. In no event will WAMC, its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such content or the web site. WAMC and its affiliates, agents and licensors shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages), even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or the exclusion of certain types of warranties, parts or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than WAMC. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold WAMC responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from this Web Site to another web site does not imply or mean that WAMC endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from this Web Site.
6. THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Associated Press text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. The Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
The contents of Metropolitan Opera broadcasts are copyrighted by the Metropolitan Opera and all rights are reserved. Any use or reproduction of any of the material therein without permission of The Met is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted..
7. TRADEMARK. , "WAMC", "NORTHEAST PUBLIC RADIO", and "WAMC NORTHEAST PUBLIC RADIO" are trademarks of WAMC Northeast Public Radio, registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Any unauthorized used of these trademarks is a violation of federal law.